Monday, September 29, 2008

BABIES! BAAAAABIES!!!!

I few posts back I mentioned that they use massive Baby Carriages here, as opposed to the small strollers we're more used to in the States.

Amendment: most people use carriages. I have, to date, seen three baby backpacks/papooses and a handful of strollers. BUT the overwhelming majority of parents or people in charge of babies use massive contraptions that could probably shield their infants from nuclear fallout.

I've been super sketchy with my camera, lurking near people who have baby carriages trying to get pictures, or using the super zoom on my camera from across the street. It honestly feels a little creeptastic, but I feel it's worth it to get the pictures. And here you go!

Some of these, needless to say, are not the best quality pictures, but I think they show how large and intricate the baby carriages are.


ALSO FANTASTIC SHIT THAT HAPPENED

Before we left for Bornholm, I was chilling in one of the squares near the bus stop, and suddenly a police motorcyle roars around the corner. What?

It was followed by literally hundreds of yelling people on rollerblades. WHAT?! I was SO happy. Got some pretty crappy pictures. At night with no flash = should've filmed it. oh well.

No comments: