Sunday, November 9, 2008

More Eburgh photos

I reallly want to know what business is like.

cool reflection

fish and chips.

Edinburgh is a layered city. Fun!

LOOK IT'S A GIANT BIONIC HAND WITH A SCALPEL!

ALSO some observations:

a) In Denmark, I have seen very few flip phones - most everyone uses the candy bar style ones made famous by Nokia, although they are much more evolved and far sexier than the ones I remember.

b) iPod use differs from country to country! In Copenhagen, lots of people listen to iPods, and you'll always tuck the wires and iPod itself deep in some hidden pocket. In other places, such as London, I noticed fewer iPods (per capita, not total), and they're less discreet about it. I don't know if it's a security thing or a modesty issue, but it was a little weird at first to see people with their wires hanging out.

No comments: